Would you like to take up running, yet not sure where to start from? Whether you are planning on to become a professional runner or just would like to run for fun, come to Running Mall and get off on the right foot with us!
Our experienced trainers are here to teach you the proper technique and answer all of your questions. Moreover, you don´t have to be worried about being alone in this - you will meet other beginning runners in the group that will help you keep motivated and to reach better results.
Sessions are adjusted to meet the needs of the beginning and intermediate runners, and are structured as follows:
- introduction: jogging + warming up - dynamic stretching/game playing included
- step by step familiarisation with the elements of the running/athletic alphabet + running analysis in terrain
- stairs/hills training technique + practice in terrain
- analysis of the interval training/fartlek - practice in terrain
- closing jogging session, calming down and static stretching